Prayers of Joy and Gratitude
- For the birth of Dylan Cooper Hawks, son of Ben Hawks and Shannon Dougherty, grandson of Jan Hawks and great-grandson of Do Kirk.
- For all of our members, friends and family who are graduating from high school or college.
- For the work of the Interim Search Committee and the anticipated arrival of our Interim Pastor, Rev. Tom Williams and his wife Jennifer.
Prayers for Safety
- For Ben Evans, son of Reed and Cheryl Evans, fighting fires in Flagstaff, AZ.
- Dr. Peter Kreishman, nephew of John and Melissa Kreishman, who was deployed to Afghanistan for a 6-month tour of duty.
Prayers for Comfort
- For Georgia Scheppner, friend of Luise Hoffman, who is in hospice care.
- For the family of Leslie Johnson, Jacky Johnson’s husband, who died during the tornado in Moore, OK this week. Jacky is Birty Hodgson’s daughter, and Birty is our Building and Grounds Manager at Trinity. We also pray especially for comfort for their three children, ages 16, 14 and 6 and for all of those affected by the devastation of this tornado.
- For the family of Linde Baechle, Trinity's Financial Administrator, and for her youngest daughter Elise as they deal with difficult circumstances.
Prayers for Healing
- For Nancy, in Connecticut, a friend of Susan Rava, who is being treated for lung cancer.
- For Mimi Jeske, Tom Wilhite's significant other, who has resumed chemotherapy for abdominal cancer.
- For Sandy Macy, friend of Cheryl and Reed Evans, who may be facing a recurrence of brain cancer.
- For Debbie Henry, who is home and recovering well from a successful surgery.
- For Neal Richardson, friend and colleague of Vicki Carmichael, who has moved to a rehab facility and is making good progress toward health.
- For Christy Schindler's cousin Marta Mellinger, who is in treatment for a recurrence of ovarian cancer.
- For Mabel Howell, who is recovering from a fall and has moved to the St. Louis Altenheim.
- For Caitrin Gadomski and her family. The five-year-old friend of Jenn & Jeff Clodi had a successful surgery to remove a tumor on her spine and is now facing several weeks of intensive chemo and radiation treatments.
- For Billy Johnstone and his wife Gwen, friends of the Gordons, as he has been diagnosed with a brain tumor.
- For Clifton McBride, Roberta's ex-husband, struggling with multiple health issues and blindness.
- For Dr. Michael Bavlsik, friend of the Anderson-Little and Rand families, who is rehabbing after he broke his neck and was paralyzed in a car accident.
- For Nancy Miller, mother of Kaia Miller (a frequent attendee at Trinity), who is being treated for uterine cancer.
- For Rafael, 4 year old son of the Rev. Ruben Rosario-Rodriguez, who is being treated for leukemia.
- For Cathy Lind-Kern, friend of Bob and Nancy Wagoner, being treated for Hodgkin's Disease
- For Leah Singleton, friend of Connie Torretta, diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
- For Walter Phillips, friend of Sarah Mayer, who is receiving chemotherapy for liver cancer.
- For Donna Torkelson, Cricket Gordon's friend, in great pain with inoperable tumors on her spine and lung.
- For Tracy Mead, friend of Elaine Pontious, who was diagnosed with metastatic pancreatic cancer.
Prayers for Ongoing Support
- For the Pontious family as they help Adam & Tati live abundant lives in the midst of disabilities and challenges.
- For Anna Gordon, as Cricket & Brian continue to work on her care issues; for Brian as he manages hip pain.
- For Harold Glad and Jan Schulte-Glad as they cope with Harold's health issues.
- For Virginia Griffin, mother of Elaine Pontious, who now resides at the St. Louis Altenheim.
- For Monte Plourde, dealing with multiple health concerns.
- For Rev. Don Weems, Trinity's Pastor Emeritus, receiving treatment for prostate cancer.
- For Ann Weems, being treated for kidney disease and skin cancer.
- For Kim Merritt dealing with multiple health issues.
- For Jean Dausch, Cricket Gordon's friend, who has ALS.
- For Bill Hedrick, former pastor of Second Presbyterian Church in St. Louis, who has myelofibrosis.
Prayers for Homebound Members
- Myrtle Butts, Mabel Howell, Roberta Middelkamp, Edna Paul, and Maxine Story